Terms & Condition
Tanmaijewellers.com reserves the final authority to accept or decline orders that are placed on tanmaijewellers.com and will pass through both the bank verification process and the tanmaijewellers.com internal risk assesement team.
Shopping at Tanmaijewellers.com is fun and easy. We offer the following payment options:
- Credit Cards: AMEX, Visa, MasterCard
- Debit Cards: MasterCard, Visa
Terms and Conditions
“Jewelry” means the jewelry that is predesigned or jewelry sets with diamonds that are available for sale on our website. Please note that all Jewelry is sold “as is” and do not allow the Members to make any changes on them. “Loose Diamonds” are individual diamonds that can be bought with a desired mounting.
Description of Services
Some items may appear slightly larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Sometimes the items may be represented larger than the actual size in order to clearly show details or smaller than the actual size in order to show the entire item.
All Users will be required to register on the Website and become Members prior to the completion of any transaction / purchase on the Website
Registration is only a one time process and if the Member has previously registered, he shall login / sign into his / her account. You will be required to provide us with your name and other details, including but not limited to, e-mail, contact number, contact address and customer verification question (example: your mother’s maiden name), which will be used for verification purposes.
Order Retail Purchase
Any Member who wishes to purchase an item from the Website can:
- add the selected piece of jewelry directly to the shopping cart; or
- choose from the selection of Jewelry available on the Website and add it to the shopping cart
Registered Members/ Guest customers can make purchases online. The Members/guest customers shall also provide any other mandatory information required under law at the time of purchase.
All orders are considered complete only after the payment has been received by Tanmaijewellers.com.
To confirm orders and for customers protection, Tanmaijewellers.commay, call Members who have placed orders through the Website and ask the Member verification questions. Tanmaijewellers.comwill confirm the order only after the verification questions are answered by the Member.
In the event the bank rejects payment of a transaction made by a Member towards an order and/or in an event where bank honors the payment transaction but does not pass the Tanmai jewellers internal verification process, Tanmaijewellers.com has the right to decline the order of the member/guest without any liability. However, in the event when the bank honors the payment and Tanmai jewellers declines the sale, Tanmaijewellers.com will promptly refund the amount to the member’s bank.
Tanmaijewellers.com owns all jewelry being sold on the website. The quantity of items may vary; as we carry many one-of-kind unique items. However, some items may have multiple pieces of the same design, depending on availability. Our collection changes with trends and current demand so we cannot guarantee an item sold will be available again.
Gold Jewelry Prices change constantly depending on the current gold price, which is factored in calculating the price of a piece of jewelry. In addition to this we also take into account manufacturer shipping and custom clearance expenses.
Online prices and promotions will not be honored at the physical store location and neither of the two should be compared for pricing; online policies are not applicable with in-store sales and operations.
The prices of the products listed on the Website are fixed and not negotiable. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 732-283-1601
Tanmaijewellers.com offers credit card, debit card payment and PayPal options to Members on the Website:
- Online Payment: Members can make online payments using his / her credit card; and Tanmaijewellers.com will deliver the merchandise only after receiving the money into their account.
- Payment By PayPal: PayPal has its own verification process, and may take up to an additional day to clear depending on your account history.
All Refunds will be applicable in the following conditions:
- The item that was purchased is no longer available at the time of placing the order.
- The order that was placed does not pass through the internal verification process at Tanmaijewellers.com. In this case even if the payment was captured by the merchant, Tanmai jewellers Management reserves all the rights to decline the order and will refund the entire amount back to the credit card that was charged. Once the amount has been refunded, the refund amount will be credited to the member’s account. Payments will post to the account within 7 to 10 business days depending on the issuing cards bank. Tanmai will not be responsible for any charges during this period from the credit card company of the member.
Shipping & Delivery
The Member has to specify the address and details of the person who will collect the shipment at the time of purchase. At the time of placing the order, the Member has to state full name of the recipient as stated in his / her government approved photo identification.
All items shall be delivered directly to the person as specified at the point of ordering and the Member cannot (under no circumstances whatsoever) change the recipient details after the order is processed.
All shipping charges and other local charges shall be paid by the Member. The recipient accepting delivery should not accept deliveries where the box or packaging has been tampered with.
The recipients receiving the delivery must open the package and check its contents prior to accepting the delivery or signing the delivery receipt.
If the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, the courier company shall try and deliver the item three times before returning the package to Tanmaijewellers.com. All costs for return shipments and handling in the case of non-delivery to the Member shall be chargeable to the Member.
Delivery guarantee is subject to terms and conditions of the courier company. Any inconsistency in name or address will result in non delivery of the product.
Usage of Promo code by the Company
- Tanmaijewellers.com has the right to refuse the usage of any promo code at any point of time. Promo codes which have expired cannot be used on the Website.
- Tanmaijewellers.com can at any time ask the Member for the proof of having received the promo code.
- Promo codes can be used only on specific orders as deemed fit by Tanmaijewellers.com.
- Promo codes, at Tanmaijewellers.com discretion are applicable on certain items, on specific orders, or on specific dates and occasions.
- Promo codes cannot be combined with any other special offer running on the site.
Terms & Conditions of use of the website
BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT:
- You are 18 years of age or older and that your use of the Website and / or Services shall not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- All registration information you submit is truthful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
- Your membership is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of this Website or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited.
- Your personal and non-commercial use of this Website shall be subjected to the following restriction (i) you may not modify any content of the Website, including but not limited to, any public display, description, performance, sale, rental, pricing of the product; (ii) you may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the content, or (c) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the content. You further agree not to access or use this Website in any manner that may be harmful to the operation of this Website or its content
- You will not (a) use any product or service available on the Website and / Services for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Website and / or Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms Tanmaijewellers.com or any other person or entity, as determined in the Tanmaijewellers.com sole discretion.
- You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Website and / or Services or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Website and / or Services
- You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including “spamming,” “flooding,” “trolling,” “phishing” and as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
- You will not delete or modify any content of the Website and / or Services, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
- All information, content and material contained in the Website and / or Services are Tanmaijewellers.com’ copyrighted property. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to Tanmaijewellers.com. No information, content or material from the Website and / or Services may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without the Tanmaijewellers.com express written permission.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- The information, content and materials on this website and / or services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Tanmaijewellers.comand all its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties on merchantability, fit for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Tanmaijewellers.commakes all reasonable efforts to display the products listed for sale on its web site(s) as accurately as possible. However, tanmaijewellers.comcannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any product color, texture or detail will be accurate. Tanmaijewellers.comdoes not warrant that product descriptions or other content are accurate, complete, reliable current or error free. While tanmaijewellers.commakes every effort to ensure that the products are described and priced accurately, in the event that an item is deemed to be priced incorrectly, tanmaijewellers.comreserves the right to refuse the sale of that item.
- Tanmaijewellers.comdoes not warrant that the functions contained in content, information and materials on the website and / or services, including, without limitation any third party sites or services linked to the website and / or services will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that the defects will be rectified, or that the website or the servers that make such content, information and materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website and / or services are accessed at your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from such download to your computer system.
- You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold tanmaijewellers.com, tanmaijewellers.com’s distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, and each of the foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs arising from your use of the website.
- You expressly understand that under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the company be liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from circumstances, including but not limited to: (i) the use or the inability to use the website and / or services; or (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the website and / or services or (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the website and / or services; or (v) any other matter relating to the website and / or services.
- Those who access the website and / or services do so, on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws including, but not limited to, any applicable local laws.